EWU College of Business is offering an inexpensive alternative
for BADM 502 and BADM 505.
BADM 502 and BADM 505 may be taken in a fast track option through Ivy Software. Utilizing this option will save you time and money.
- BADM 502—FINANCE (required before taking BADM 530 and finance electives)
- BADM 505—ESSENTIALS OF ACCOUNTING (required before taking BADM 560 and accounting electives)
Each Ivy course requires approximately 20-25 hours and costs only $75 per course. They are self-paced and can be done at your convenience.
- The Ivy equivalent to BADM 502 is Understanding Corporate Finance.
- The Ivy equivalent to BADM 505 is the combination of Financial Accounting: A Management Perspective and Managerial Accounting.
- There is no Ivy equivalent to BADM 503—QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS IN BUSINESS (required before taking BADM 520)
If you choose the Ivy Software
option, you must complete the Ivy course(s) at least one week prior to the registration deadline or you will not be able to complete your registration for that session.
Once you’ve completed the required chapters for each course, you will have three opportunities to complete the exam. You must achieve 80% or better to pass. Please email the MBA Program Specialist when you’ve completed our Ivy Software
exam. She will record your success and clear your way for enrolling in the corresponding MBA core and elective courses.
For more information on the Ivy Software alternative, please contact your Enrollment Specialist.